Are you looking for a tasty dinner everyone in the family will love? Look no further than this Crock-Pot Express Ham and Cheese pasta dish made in your pressure cooker!
Pressure Cooker Ham and Cheese Pasta
There is something comforting about a good cheesy pasta recipe if you ask me.
And this recipe is all cooked in your Crock-Pot Express Multi-Cooker from start to finish.
Featuring whole wheat pasta, diced ham (either pre-diced from the store or diced leftover ham from a holiday meal) and a creamy cheesy sauce made with milk, cream cheese, sour cream and cheddar cheese.
The pasta is seasoned to perfection with salt, pepper, ground mustard, garlic powder and a little hot sauce (totally optional but it adds some nice flavor and cuts the richness of the cheese).
Everyone in the family is going to LOVE this dish because it is spruced up macaroni and cheese and is quick and easy to make for dinner any night of the week!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Express Ham and Cheese Pasta Recipe:
You are going to love these Crock-Pot Express Recipes Too!
Crock-Pot Express Pumpkin Mac N Cheese
The perfect fall entrée or side dish, this recipe for Pressure Cooker Pumpkin Mac N Cheese is super tasty and easy to make too!
Crock-Pot Express Zuppa Toscana Soup
Learn how to make this Olive Garden copycat recipe for Zuppa Toscana soup in your electric pressure cooker with this simple recipe!
Crock-Pot Express Loaded Baked Potato Soup
Nothing says "comfort food" like a big hearty bowl of creamy Pressure Cooker Loaded Baked Potato Soup! Learn how to make this tasty soup in minutes in your pressure cooker!
Crock-Pot Express BBQ Meatballs
Looking for an EASY appetizer recipe for your next party? These Pressure Cooker BBQ Meatballs have just 3 ingredients and are cooked in minutes!
Crock-Pot Express Ham and Cheese Pasta Recipe
- 16 Ounces Whole Wheat Rotini Pasta
- 2 Cups Low-Sodium Chicken Broth (Store Bought Or Homemade Chicken Broth)
- 2 Cups Water
- 1 Teaspoon Hot Sauce ((Optional But Adds Flavor))
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Mustard
- 1 Pound Diced Ham
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Ounces Cream Cheese (Softened)
- ½ Cup Milk
- ¼ Cup Sour Cream
- Add rotini pasta into the insert of the Crock-Pot Express Multi-Cooker.
- Add chicken broth, water, hot sauce (if using), garlic powder, salt, pepper and ground mustard. Stir to combine.
- Place lid on appliance and lock into place, making sure the valve is set to sealing.
- Set on MANURAL, HIGH PRESSURE for 5 minutes.
- Allow the pressure cooker to come to pressure and cook the pasta for the allotted 5 minutes.
- When the time is up, do a quick release of pressure by carefully turning the pressure valve to release the pressure.
- Carefully remove the lid and set aside.
- Stir in the diced ham, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, milk and sour cream until the all the cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Leave a Reply