A fun, easy recipe to make for those family, friends and neighbor gifts at Christmas. Only 5 ingredients go into the slow cooker in this delicious recipe for Crock-Pot Cashew Candy Clusters. Everyone loves receiving these as gifts but the real joy is in the eating!
Slow Cooker Cashew Candy Clusters
It’s that time of year, where we need gifts for our friends, neighbors and Aunt Betty. What could be better than chocolate and yummy cashews? I adapted this from various recipes all using peanuts. I find peanuts inferior nuts compared to cashews so did a bit of changing, and it turned out great. This has been dubbed Trisha Yearwood’s crockpot candy, although remembering eating something similar a good 30 years ago (the only difference I remember is my mom poured it all onto wax paper), I figure we’ve all had some form of this throughout the years.
I hope you enjoy!
More Christmas Crockpot Recipes To Try!
- Crock-Pot No Bake Cookies
- Slow Cooker Rocky Road Candy
- Crock-Pot Maple Glazed Walnuts
- Slow Cooker Candy Cane Jelly
- Crock-Pot Snowman Poop + Video
Crock-Pot Cashew Candy Clusters Recipe
- Prepare a 5 quart or larger slow cooker by spraying the insert with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add cashews, dark chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate chips and vanilla almond bark to the bottom of slow cooker.
- Cover and cook for 1 hours on LOW, stirring every 15 minutes with a rubber spatula.
- Continue cooking for 1 to 2 hours more stirring every 30 minutes until all of the chocolate is melted.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Using a large kitchen spoon, scoop mixture into cupcake liners and allow to cool completely before eating or packaging up into containers for gift giving.