Celebrate autumn by sipping away on a mug of this thick and creamy Crock-Pot Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate! Amazing hot cocoa spiked with pumpkin spice!
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
When the weather starts to cool off a nice cup of hot cocoa is in order and this recipe adds a touch of pumpkin spice and everything nice!
Based off of my classic recipe for Crock-Pot Thick & Creamy Hot Chocolate you end up with a rich, creamy and thick hot cocoa with just a little canned pumpkin and some yummy pumpkin spice added in.
This recipe makes about 12 servings (depending on the size of your mugs) making it perfect for a fall party or get together with friends.
And if you have leftovers they can be refrigerated for up to 3 days and just warm up mugs of this yummy pumpkin hot cocoa in the microwave.
Top your mugs of hot chocolate with whipped cream (my favorite) or marshmallows. And if you are serving this at an adult party set out a bottle of Kahlua, RumChatta or bourbon and allow your guests to spike their cups with a little booze. 😉
More yummy pumpkin slow cooker recipes you need to try!
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Monkey Bread
- Crock-Pot Pumpkin Dump Cake
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Apple Harvest Snack Cake
- Crock-Pot Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- Crock-Pot Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Praline Bread Pudding
Crock-Pot Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 6 cups Whole Milk
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 14 ounces Canned Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ⅓ cup Canned Pumpkin Puree
- ¼ cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- ½ teaspoon Allspice
- Add all ingredients to a 5 quart or larger slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours. Stirring well to mix the melted chocolate chips into the hot cocoa.
- Switch slow cooker to WARM to keep hot while serving to your guests.