Did you know you can make moist Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread in your Crock-Pot Express multi-cooker? Learn how easy it is with this recipe! Homemade pumpkin bread with semi-sweet chocolate chips is cooked in a bundt cake pan right in your electric pressure cooker!
Pressure Cooker Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
You guys…we are LOVING all these fantastic Crock-Pot Express Multi-Cooker Recipes lately! And we are so excited to be sharing another fantastic and easy recipe for Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread that is made in this wonder of an appliance!
The batter is a classic homemade pumpkin bread recipe with the addition of some semi-sweet chocolate chips folded in (you can add nuts too if you want some crunch).
The batter is poured into a 6 cup bundt cake pan that fits inside your Crock-Pot Express – we like this Nordic Ware Bundt Cake Pan– and then pressure cooked to perfection.
The pumpkin bread is then cooled for a few minutes before you flip it out onto a plate. Dust it with a little powdered sugar and you have the perfect Fall dessert or snack!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Express Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread Recipe:
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot Express
- Mixing Bowls
- Wooden Spoon Or Silicone Spatula
- Dry Measuring Cups And Spoons
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- 6 Cup Bundt Cake Pan
- Powdered Sugar Duster
More Crock-Pot Express Dessert Recipes:
- Bread Recipes
- Christmas Recipes
- Crock-Pot Express Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Fall Recipes
- Thanksgiving Recipes
- Winter Recipes
Crock-Pot Express Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- 1 ½ Cups All-Purpose Flour
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 2 Large Eggs (Beaten)
- 1 Cup Canned Pumpkin Puree (Or Homemade Pumpkin Puree)
- ½ Cup Vegetable Oil
- ½ Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- ¼ Cup Powdered Sugar (For Topping)
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the flour, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In another mixing bowl, mix together the eggs, pumpkin purée, and vegetable oil.
- Carefully add the dry mixture into the wet mixture, mixing thoroughly.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the Bundt cake pan, making sure to spread it out evenly in the pan.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the Crock-Pot Express insert.
- Place the Bundt cake on the trivet that comes with the appliance, and carefully place the cake pan into the Crock-Pot Express.
- Close and lock the lid, making sure the valve is set to sealing.
- Set on MANUAL, HIGH PRESSURE, for 50 minutes. Press START.
- When time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then carefully turn the valve to venting to release any remaining pressure. Carefully remove the lid and set aside.
- Carefully remove the Bundt cake pan from the Crock-Pot Express. Set aside to let cool for 10 to 15 minutes. Then flip it over onto a plate to get the pumpkin bread out of the Bundt cake pan.
- Sift powdered sugar over top of cake. Serve and enjoy!