Warm up to a piping hot cup of this delicious and easy to make Crock-Pot Thick & Creamy Hot Chocolate recipe today! One of the BEST slow cooker hot cocoa recipes you are going to find anywhere!
Crock-Pot Thick & Creamy Hot Chocolate
Today is National Cocoa Day and to help celebrate I thought I would post this delicious recipe I make all the time for Crock-Pot Thick & Creamy Hot Chocolate. This is without a doubt the best hot cocoa you will ever have!
This is the real deal folks, not the instant…just add water packaged stuff. My kids love having a cup of warm cocoa when they come home from sledding or playing out doors or just when they come home from school.
This is by far one of our most popular recipes! Readers love this one because it truly makes some of the most delicious hot cocoa ever. We have many readers who have left comments below letting us know that they have made this for school parties, office parties, added booze (wink wink) and one reader who said leftovers made an amazing ice cream base!
- Whole Milk
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Add all ingredients into a 6 quart or larger slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours, whisking every now and then to combine the melted chocolate chips with the milk.
- Ladle hot chocolate into mugs and serve with marshmallows or whipped cream if desired.
More Fantastic Slow Cooker Beverage Recipes!
- Crock-Pot Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate + Video
- Slow Cooker Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
- Crock-Pot Chai Latte
- Slow Cooker Mulled Wine
- Crock-Pot Spiced Pear Cider
|Beverage Crock-Pot Recipes||Kid Friendly Slow Cooker Recipes|
|Chocolate Slow Cooker Recipes||Easy Crock-Pot Recipes|
|Winter Crock-Pot Recipes||Christmas Slow Cooker Recipes|