Try to eat just one of these amazingly delicious Cinnamon Roll Bites! Make in your Crock-Pot Express Multi-Cooker this recipe could not be any easier to make!
Pressure Cooker Cinnamon Roll Bites
These cute little cinnamon roll bites are just ADORABLE and easy to make!
All you really need to make this heavenly cinnamon treat is a tube of refrigerated cinnamon rolls (that come with icing), your Crock-Pot Express Multi-Cooker, a silicone egg bite mold and some foil. Oh and some water.
Some people might be asking “why would I cook these cinnamon rolls in my Crock-Pot Express instead of just baking them in the oven?” And that is a totally valid question! There are several reasons why…the main reason might just be because we CAN! 🙂
On a more serious note we get emails all the time from our readers telling us thank you for putting out recipes that are a traditionally cooked in the oven or on the stove-top but we change them up to be made in the slow cooker or electric pressure cooker because they don’t have access to an oven or a stove.
There are simply many circumstances out there where people don’t have a stove or oven. It could be due to financial reasons, it could be college students living in a dorm, or folks traveling in an RV or semi truck. We don’t judge we are just here to come up some tasty easy recipes that everyone can make!
So, I hope you will give these breakfast (or snack) cinnamon roll bites a try!
Low Calorie | Low Cholesterol | Low Fat | Low Sodium | Low Sugar | Vegetarian
This recipe for Crock-Pot Express Cinnamon Roll Bites is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
You’re Going To Love These Recipes Too!
Crock-Pot Express Basic Steel Cut Oatmeal
Learn how to cook basic steel cut oatmeal in your Crock-Pot Express pressure cooker with this easy 2 ingredient recipe. Use this recipe as a base to make your own oatmeal creations!
Crock-Pot Express Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
The perfect breakfast for fall, this recipe for Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal has just 5 ingredients and takes just 10 minutes to cook in the pressure cooker!
Crock-Pot Express Monkey Bread
A great recipe for beginners, this yummy Pressure Cooker Monkey Bread is a warm and gooey cinnamon-y dessert!
Crock-Pot Express Rice Pudding
Your family is going to love this rich and creamy Pressure Cooker Rice Pudding! A classic comfort food dessert made easy in the CPE!
- 3 Ingredients Or Less Crock-Pot Express Recipes
- 5 Ingredients Or Less Crock-Pot Express Recipes
- 10 Ingredients Or Less Crock-Pot Express Recipes
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot Express Recipes
- Crock-Pot Express Breakfast Recipes
- Fall Crock-Pot Express Recipes
- Winter Crock-Pot Express Recipes
Crock-Pot Express Cinnamon Roll Bites Recipe
- 1 8 Ounce Tube Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls With Icing (Such As Pillsbury Brand)
- 1 ½ Cups Water
- Spray silicone egg bite mold with non-stick cooking spray..
- Open tube of cinnamon rolls and place one cinnamon roll in each section of the egg bite mold.1 8 Ounce Tube Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls With Icing
- Cover mold with aluminum foil.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups of water into the insert of the Crock-Pot Express Multi-Cooker..1 1/2 Cups Water
- Place trivet that came with your Crock-Pot Express into the insert. Place egg bite mold on trivet.
- Close and lock lid into place, making sure the vent is closed to sealing.
- Set on MANUAL, HIGH PRESSURE, for 20 minutes. Press START.
- When the time is done, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then carefully turn the vent to release any remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove lid and set aside.
- Remove egg bite mold from insert (being careful as it will be hot). Remove foil.
- Let the cinnamon rolls cool in the silicone mold for 10 minutes and then pop then out onto a plate.
- Drizzle cinnamon rolls with the icing that came with the refrigerated cinnamon rolls.
Leave a Reply