Beer and barbecue sauce combine in this luscious recipe for Crock-Pot BBQ Beer Pulled Pork for a flavor profile that cannot be beat! Serve on your favorite buns or rolls for a quick and easy dinner with flavors that are out of this world!
Slow Cooker BBQ Beer Pulled Pork
This wonderful recipe uses your favorite brand of beer, either imported or domestic to add just the right amount of tang to the meat. Don’t worry though, the alcohol will burn off as it simmers away in the slow cooker. With only 4 ingredients this recipe could not get any easier, and you can have dinner on the table in no time flat!
This recipe for Crock-Pot BBQ Beer Pulled Pork is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Delicious Pork Slow Cooker Recipes!
- Crock-Pot Sweet & Sour Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Sausage and Rice
- Crock-Pot BBQ Country Style Ribs
- Slow Cooker Mexican Pork Stew
- Crock-Pot Asian Sliders
Crock-Pot Beer Pulled Pork Recipe
- Add pork roast, beer and chopped onions to a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or until pork meat is easily shredded.
- Carefully remove pork roast from slow cooker and place on a rimmed baking sheet (to catch the juices) and shred meat with two forks. Discard any fat or bone.
- Add shredded pork meat back into the slow cooker and add barbecue sauce, stir to combine.
- Recover and continue to cook an additional 2 hours on LOW.
- Serve on your favorite buns or rolls.