This super easy recipe for Crock-Pot Honey BBQ Chicken Wings is perfect for serving at your party or while watching the game on TV. With only 6 simple ingredients the flavor of these wings is out of this world with a sweet southern BBQ-meets-Asian taste that will knock your socks off!
Remember when cooking chicken in the crock-pot, frozen chicken leaves a lot of water. Thawed chicken will not give you as much water but will still give you some. If you want the sauce thicker, remove the chicken and put the remaining sauce into a pan. Heat it slowly on the stove until it thickens to your liking.
Crock-Pot Sweet Honey BBQ Chicken Wings
1.5lbs-2lbs Chicken Wings (thawed)
2 1/2 cups of Honey
1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
2 Cups BBQ Sauce
1/4 Cup Oil
2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- Place chicken wings on a sheet pan and in the oven.
- Broil for 5-10 minutes
- In a bowl , mix the ingredients for the sauce.
- Add chicken to crock-pot and then pour the sauce on top of the chicken.
- Cook on HIGH for 4 hours.
- If sauce is not thick enough, heat sauce only in a pan on the stove until it thickens.
If you enjoyed this post please share it!