This is a favorite of mine to make. Sorry No picture. I am doing a bacon cheese dip tonight to shake it up a little!
|Crock-Pot Reuben Dip||
Recipe Type: Dip
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 3 hours
Total time: 3 hours 5 mins
- 2 Cups shredded Cooked Corned Beef
- 1 16oz can Sauerkraut, drained
- 1 8oz package Cream Cheese, cubed
- 2 Cups Shredded Swiss Cheese
- 1/3 Cup Thousand Island Salad Dressing
- Add ingredients to 3qt Crock-Pot.
- Cook on low for 3 hours.
- Serve hot (on warm if you have that choice) with crackers.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe