Happy Chocolate Day! Bread pudding
is great to make when you have bread that is getting old. Easy to make. Serve this with some whipped topping or ice cream.
Crock-Pot Chocolate Bread Pudding
12 Slices White Bread, Cubed
1/2 Cup Raisins
1/2 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
1 3/4 Cups Milk
1/2 Cup Sugar
1/3 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
4 Medium Eggs
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Grease the sides and bottom of a crock-pot.
- Add in cubed bread, raisins and chocolate chips and stir.
- In a separate bowl, mix milk, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla and eggs.
- Pour milk mixture over the bread.
- Stir so all the bread is covered in the milk mixture.
- Cook on low for 2.5- 3 hours.