Thought this would be a fun recipe for Super Bowl Sunday.
3 Cups of Rice Chex
3 Cups of Corn Chex
3 Cups of Chocolate Chex
3 Cups of Kix
3 Cups of Pretzels
1 Can of Cashews
1 Cup of Vegetable Oil
2 Tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce
1 1/2 Teaspoon Seasoned Salt
3/4th Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- I used a liner to make clean up easier.
- Pour dry cereal, nuts and pretzel into a 6 quart or larger crock-pot.
- Mix together all remaining ingredients well and pour all over cereal.
- Take a spatula and mix the oil well all over the cereal.
- You will cook this on high for 90 minutes, leaving the lid off the entire time.
- Mix well every 15 minutes to keep the bottom from burning.
- If the bottom starts to burn, turn it on low early.
- After 90 minutes put on low and mix well every 5-10 minutes for 20-30 minutes (play by ear).
- Once it’s done, spread on a cookie sheet, that has wax paper or parchment paper on it.
- I scooped it out and found the very bottom has cereal very broken up, so I left the very broken up crumbs in the crock-pot liner.
You can change the cereal if you choose, and cashews to a different nut if you choose as well.