This recipe for Crock-Pot Chocolate Coffee features fresh brewed coffee with a hint of chocolate. Kept warm in your slow cooker & served with whipped cream and chocolate shavings!
Crock-Pot Chocolate Coffee
This recipe for chocolate coffee is a simple 3 ingredient recipe (coffee, water and hot fudge topping) and tastes great!
When you are ready to serve this warm beverage to your guests set out some pretty mugs and some whipped cream (either freshly whipped or out of a can from the grocery store) and some chocolate shavings or miniature chocolate chips.
You can easily change the flavors up on this delicious hot chocolate coffee recipe too by adding in flavored syrups or extracts.
Some chocolate coffee flavor ideas you may want to try:
- Peppermint Mocha – 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- Vanilla Mocha – 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- Raspberry Chocolate Coffee – 1/4 teaspoon raspberry flavor oil
- Orange Chocolate Coffee – 1/4 teaspoon orange flavor oil
- Pumpkin Spice – 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice mix
- Almond Mocha – 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Cinnamon Mocha – 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Gingerbread Mocha – 1/2 teaspoon each ground ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg
- Salted Caramel – Add 1/2 teaspoon sea salt to coffee mixture in slow cooker. Then top each cup with a drizzle of caramel ice cream topping and a sprinkle of sea salt over the whipped cream.
Use your imagination and have fun!