This recipe for Crock-Pot Pepperoni Pizza Dip is perfect for your game day party or any party really. Serve with chips, crackers or slices of bread.
Slow Cooker Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Grab your favorite chips, crackers or slices of bread and dip on into this warm and cheesy dip. Filled with pepperoni and tons of pizza flavor this dip is going to be a favorite with all your party guests!
Set out some cut up veggies, chips, crackers or bread sticks and let your party guests dip on into this warm and cheesy dip!
This recipe for Crock-Pot Pepperoni Pizza Dip is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Yummy Crockpot Dips!
- Crock-Pot Hot Mushroom Dip
- Slow Cooker Sausage Dip
- Crock-Pot Chili Cheese Dip
- Slow Cooker Pecan Praline Dip
- Crock-Pot All In Hot Dip
Crock-Pot Pepperoni Pizza Dip Recipe
- Add pizza sauce, olives, onions, green peppers and pepperoni to 3 to 4 quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours.
- Add cream cheese and mozzarella cheese and stir to combine.
- Recover and cook an additional 30 to 60 minutes on LOW until the cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with cut up vegetables, crackers or chips.