With 4 kinds of cheese and spinach this recipe for Crock-Pot Manicotti is not only easy to make but tastes so good that even the kids will love it!
Slow Cooker Manicotti
I love Italian food! In fact, if I were to go anywhere in the world for the food alone it would have to be Italy. The pasta alone would have me in heaven for sure!
If you are looking for an easy Italian recipe that you can whip up for dinner in a jiffy for your slow cooker, then look no further than this tasty cheese and spinach filled crock-pot manicotti recipe.
Yes there is spinach in the cheesy filling, but my kids didn’t even notice it and ate it all up with requests for seconds!
Because this is a pasta dish you don’t need to cook the manicotti for super long in the slow cooker. Just 2 hours on the HIGH setting or 4 hours on the LOW setting.
The pasta is filled with the cheesy filling while still uncooked and straight out of the box and then nestled between layers of your favorite marinara sauce and more cheese. Then the whole thing is cooked right in the slow cooker!
- 3.5 Quart Casserole Slow Cooker OR 6 Quart, 6.5 Quart Or 7 Quart Slow Cooker
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Cheese Grater
- Wooden Spoon
- Measuring Cups And Spoons
- Cutting Board
- Gallon Sized Food Storage Bag
More Amazing Slow Cooker Italian Recipes To Try!
- Crock-Pot Ravioli Casserole
- Slow Cooker Sausage Cheese Tortellini Soup
- Crock-Pot Zuppa Toscana Soup + Video
- Slow Cooker Tomato & Spinach Pasta
- Crock-Pot Marsala Beef + Video
Crock-Pot Manicotti Recipe
For The Filling
For The Manicotti
- ¼ Cup Chopped Fresh Basil
- In a medium mixing bowl combine all of the ingredients for the filling and stir until fully combined.
- Spoon filling into a 1-gallon sized zippered food storage bag and snip off one of the bottom corners with scissors.
- Pour 1/3 of the marinara sauce in the bottom of either a 3.5 quart casserole slow cooker or a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Pipe the ricotta filling inside each manicotti pasta and place the filled pasta into the sauce in the slow cooker.
- Pour 1/3 of the sauce over the top of the filled pasta.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup each of the shredded mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on top.
- Pour the remaining 1/3 of the sauce on top of the cheese and then add the remaining 1/2 cup each of the mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours or on HIGH for 2 hours.
- Garnish cooked manicotti with chopped fresh basil.
- Serve and enjoy!