Creamy & tasty, this recipe for Crock-Pot Sausage Cheese Tortellini Soup is a great dinner and full of Italian flavors with cheesy tortellini & sausage!
Crock-Pot Sausage Cheese Tortellini Soup
This easy recipe for sausage cheese tortellini pasta soup is quick to make and toss together in the slow cooker. The addition of cream cheese thickens up the soup slightly and creates a creaminess that just soothes the soul.
I used just regular pork sausage to make this recipe kid friendly. However you can spice it up by using a spicy Italian sausage. Or even change the flavor profile with any type of sausage you like.
The cooking time on this recipe is pretty important. Anything over the 6 hours in the recipe and your tortellini will get mushy.
Unless of course you like mushy pasta, then by all means cook it longer! 😉
Serve this soup with a nice crisp green salad and some crusty bread for a delicious dinner.
- Ground Italian Sausage – Before making this soup you will want to cook, crumble and drain the Italian sausage first.
- Frozen Cheese Tortellini Pasta
- Frozen Spinach
- Canned Diced Tomatoes
- Chicken Broth – Store bought or homemade chicken broth.
- Cream Cheese – Cut into cubes.
- Add all the ingredients to a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 hours, stirring at least twice while cooking.
More Tasty Slow Cooker Soup Recipes To Try!
- Crock-Pot Italian Wedding Soup + Video
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Harvest Potato Chowder
- Crock-Pot Cheese, Beer & Bratwurst Soup + Video
- Slow Cooker Shredded Potato Soup
- Crock-Pot Easy Pizza Soup