This easy recipe for Crock-Pot Marsala Beef is the perfect slow cooker recipe. Simmer beef stew meat in a flavorful sauce and serve over noodles for dinner!
Crock-Pot Marsala Beef
This delicious recipe come to us from Crock-Pot Ladies reader Penny W. She loves this easy recipe because it is the perfect slow cooker recipe.
Tough cuts of beef stew meat are simmered away for 6 to 8 hours on low in the slow cooker in a warm flavorful sauce that consists of mushrooms, marsala wine and cream of mushroom soup this the thickener in the sauce.
When it is all cooked, just spoon it over cooked egg noodles (or rice) for a dinner that you would be proud to serve your family!
- Beef Stew Meat – You can either buy pre-cut stew meat or cut up your own by cutting a chuck beef roast into bite sized pieces.
- Yellow Onion – Peeled and thinly sliced.
- Fresh Mushrooms – Sliced
- Beef Bouillon – I used two bouillon cubes.
- Marsala Wine
- Dried Parsley
- Steak Sauce – Such as A.1 brand
- Cream Of Mushroom Soup – You can use the low-fat variety.
- Put meat, onions, and mushrooms in a 5 quart or larger slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, mix the remaining ingredients and pour over the meat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours hours or until meat is tender.
- Serve over cooked egg noodles or rice.
More Fantastic Slow Cooker Entrees To Try!
- Crock-Pot Beef Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Maple Dijon Chicken
- Crock-Pot Creamy Chicken And Summer Squash
- Slow Cooker Peach Whiskey Pork Chops
- Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Pasta
|Healthy Crock-Pot Recipes||Beef Slow Cooker Recipes|
|Easy Slow Cooker Recipes||Italian Crock-Pot Recipes|
|Mushroom Crock-Pot Recipes||5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes|