Perfect for any party (think game day) this creamy & spicy dip recipe for Crock-Pot Express Buffalo Chicken Dip is ready to serve in under 40 minutes. Plus it is keto diet friendly!
Pressure Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
We have made buffalo chicken dip in the slow cooker, and now we present this popular recipe made in a matter of minutes when you use your Crock-Pot Express Multi-Cooker (or other brand of electric pressure cooker like the InstantPot).
All you need to make this recipe is chicken breasts, a bottle of your favorite brand of buffalo wing sauce (we like the classic Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Wing Sauce), a jar of creamy blue cheese dressing, cream cheese and some shredded cheddar cheese.
From start to finish you should have this fabulous dip ready to serve to your party guests or family in about 40 minutes.
Set out some chips or cut up veggies, dig in and enjoy this spicy and creamy dip!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Express Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe:
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot Express Multi-Cooker
- Cheese Grater (Or you can just use pre-shredded cheese)
- Shallow Baking Dish
Frequently Asked Questions
You can easily substitute boneless skinless chicken thighs for the boneless skinless chicken breasts called for in this recipe. Keep in mind however that the nutritional information will change for the recipe as thigh meat has more calories and fat.
If all you have on hand is frozen chicken and no time to thaw it before cooking you can indeed use frozen chicken to make buffalo chicken dip. Just add the frozen chicken to the pressure cooker, add 1/2 cup of chicken broth or water and the buffalo wing sauce and cook for 15 minutes on HIGH pressure. The addition of a little extra liquid ensures that the frozen chicken meat cooks thoroughly and does not create any error codes on your pressure cooker.
If you are using thin tortilla chips you may find this buffalo chicken dip to be a little on the thick side. Thick dips can break your chips (no one wants that!). So, in order to preserve the integrity of your chips you may want to thin this dip out a little bit. Simply add a little milk, cream or chicken broth, 1 tablespoon at a time until your reach the desired consistency.
More Fantastic Buffalo Recipes You Must Try!
- Chicken Recipes
- Dip Recipes
- Game Day Recipes
- Easy Crock-Pot Express Recipes
- 5-Ingredients Or Less Recipes
Crock-Pot Express Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Place the chicken in the bottom of the Crock-Pot Express Multi-Cooker insert.
- Pour the buffalo wing sauce over the top of the chicken and toss the chicken using tongs to thoroughly coat the chicken in the sauce.
- Close the lid and seal, making sure the vent is set to pressure cook.
- Cook on MANUAL, HIGH pressure, for 12 minutes.
- When the time is up, carefully move the vent to release the steam to do a quick pressure release.
- Remove the cooked chicken from the pot using tongs and place in a shallow dish. Shred the chicken meat with two forks and return to the pressure cooker.
- Add the remaining ingredients (blue cheese dressing, cream cheese and shredded cheddar cheese) to the multi-cooker and stir until combined and all of the cheese is melted.
- Serve the dip with chips and/or celery sticks and enjoy!