With just three ingredients, this recipe for Crock-Pot Brown Sugar Ham could not get any easier to make. Enjoy this recipe at your Thanksgiving, Christmas or Easter table or even as an everyday meal for your family.
Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Ham
This recipe for brown sugar ham could not get any easier. I promise!
A spiral sliced ham is glazed with brown sugar and ground cloves and cooked right in your slow cooker which frees up needing to use your oven at the holidays.
And to be honest, my family really likes ham for Sunday dinner too. So when hams go on sale around or after the major holidays I usually buy a few and toss them into my freezer so we can have ham all year-around.
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Brown Sugar Ham Recipe:
More Tasty Crockpot Ham Recipes:
Crock-Pot Brown Sugar Ham Recipe
- In a small bowl combine the brown sugar and ground cloves and stir to mix.
- Spread 1/2 of the brown sugar mixture on the bottom of a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Place ham, cut side down, into slow cooker on top of the brown sugar.
- Rub the remaining brown sugar mixture all over the rest of the ham.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- Turn slow cooker off and let sit for 30 minutes so that the ham can reabsorb some of the juices that will come out when cooked for a moister meat.
- Carefully remove ham from slow cooker and transfer to a serving platter. Cut ham off bone, serve and enjoy!