If you are looking for an easy yet elegant dip to server your guests or just to eat yourself, look no further! This easy to make spinach dip tastes so good. Serve with pita chips, slices of crusty bread, crackers, breadsticks, veggies or whatever your heart desires. (I have been known to just eat it with a spoon….)
Crock-Pot Warm Spinach Dip
A warm, cheesy and delicious recipe for spinach dip made in the crock-pot. Serve with your favorite dippers – pita chips, crackers, bread, etc.
8 Oz. Fresh Baby Spinach, Chopped
8 Oz. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 (8 Oz.) Package Cream Cheese, Cut Into Cubes
1/2 Yellow Onion, Chopped
1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
1/4 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine. Mixture is going to be dry because of all the fresh spinach, almost like a salad.
- Put the mixed spinach mixture into a 3-4 quart crock-pot (you may need to push it down to get it all to fit, that’s OK)
- Cover and cook on low for 1 1/2 hours.
- Open the lid and give everything a stir.
- Cover again and cook and additional 1 to 2 hours till everything is creamy and the spinach has cooked down.
Because this recipe uses fresh spinach it it will seem like you are stuffing a lot of ingredients into a small crock-pot. Have no fear, the spinach cooks down a lot and combines with all the cheese for a gooey and cheese dip!
Linked up at Full Plate Thursdays , Melt In Your Mouth Mondays , Eat at Home as well as…
If you enjoyed this post please share it!