Crock-Pot Loaded Baked Potato Soup
3 Medium Baking Potatoes
4 Tablespoons Stick Butter
1/4 Cup Green Onions, sliced thin
3 Tablespoons Flour
1/4 Teaspoon Dried Dill
Salt to taste
1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
4 Cups Milk
1 1/4 Cup Shredded American Cheese
4 Slices Bacon, cooked, drained and chopped
- Cook baking potatoes.
- Cut potatoes in half and scoop out the potato meat and place in a bowl. Set aside.
- Microwave butter in microwave safe bowl until melted.
- Add Melted butter, green onions, flour, dill, salt and pepper to 3 qt crock-pot.
- Stir well on low heat.
- You now want to take the potato meat and use a fork to smash out the larger pieces.
- Add potato meat and bacon to crock-pot.
- Cook on low for 7 hours.
- Add shredded cheese.
- Cook for another 30 minutes on low.
- Serve with bacon, cheese or onions as garnish.