|Crock-Pot Chicken Pot Pie||
Recipe Type: Entree
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 7 hours 30 mins
Total time: 8 hours
- 1/3 Cup Stick Butter
- 1/3 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Cup Onion, chopped
- 1 3/4 Cup Chicken Broth
- 2/3 Cup Milk
- 3 Cups Chicken, chopped
- 1 Cup Peas
- 1 Cup Carrots, chopped
- 1 Refrigerated Ready to Use Pie Crust
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- In Sauce Pan on Stove, add Butter and Onion.
- Stir until butter is melted and add flour.
- Stir until mixture is mixed well.
- Add this to crock-pot.
- Add Milk and Chicken broth and stir well.
- Add peas, carrots and Chicken.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Now add Pie Crust to top of mixture in crock-pot in a single layer.
- Cook for about 1 hour more on low with lid on.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe