Crock-Pot Banana Bread
Whenever the banana’s get brown and no one wants to eat them, I turn them into banana bread. This quick and easy recipe for Crock-Pot Banana Bread is the perfect way to make up something delicious and use up those over-ripe bananas.
The reason why I love cooking banana bread in the slow cooker versus in the oven is that I don’t have to turn on the oven and heat up the whole house.
Plus this recipe just makes for a nice sweet moist bread when cooked this way.
You can make this bread even more delicious by adding some walnuts or pecans or even some chocolate chips!
I hope you enjoy this banana bread recipe as much as I do!
1/2 Cup Butter (softened stick, or melted in microwave)
1 Cup Sugar
2 Cup Flour
1 Teasponn Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
3 Medium Bananas Mashed
1 Cup Chocolate Chips (optional)
1 Cup Chopped Walnuts or Pecans (optional)
- In a bowl, combine butter, eggs and sugar. Mix well.
- Add in baking powder, baking soda, salt and 1 cup flour. Mix well.
- Add in last cup of flour. Mixture should be thick.
- Mash Bananas well and then add to mixture. Mix well.
- If you chose to add in the extra ingredients, do so now.
- Butter small crock dish and pour mixture in.
- Cook in 6 quart crock pot for 4 hours on low. Top should be slightly brown. Bread will bounce back to the touch.