Spread on toast for a tasty variation on Pumpkin Butter. This recipe for Crock-Pot Peach Pumpkin Butter is quick & easy to make with minimum ingredients.
Slow Cooker Peach Pumpkin Butter
Combine the flavors of summer (peaches) with the flavors of fall (pumpkin) and you have this tasty recipe that uses just 5 ingredient to make a fruit butter that is perfect for spreading on your morning toast, English muffin or bagel.
This is a great canning recipe to help you put up the bounty of your garden harvest so you can enjoy it all year long!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Peach Pumpkin Butter Recipe:
- 6 Quart, 6.5 Quart Or 7 Quart Slow Cooker
- Vegetable Peeler
- Cutting Board
- Measuring Cups And Spoons
- Wooden Spoon
- Canning Jars Or Freezer Containers
Can I Can This Peach Pumpkin Butter In Jars For Long Term Food Storage?
In order to can this peach pumpkin butter in jars you will need to first use litmus paper or a PH meter to ensure that you fruit butter is at a PH for 5.4 or lower. Then you will need to use a pressure canner and can the jars of fruit butter at 10 pounds of pressure for 30 minutes. If you are new to pressure canning please read Basics of Pressure Canning Food from the Michigan State University Extension Office
What Are Some Ways To Use This Peach Pumpkin Butter?
- Smeared on toast
- Spread on a bagel with or without cream cheese
- On an English muffin
- With peanut butter as a sandwich
- Spooned into plain or vanilla yogurt
- Spread on pancakes, waffles or French toast
- Spooned over ice cream
- Stirred into muffin batter
Your’e Going To Love These Pumpkin Recipes Too!
- Crock-Pot Pumpkin Crunch Custard
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Apple Harvest Snack Cake
- Crock-Pot Express Pumpkin Cheesecake + Video
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate + Video
- Crock-Pot Pumpkin Butter
- Blue WW Plan – 2 Points
- Green WW Plan – 2 Points
- Purple WW Plan – 2 Points