Spread on toast for a tasty variation on Pumpkin Butter. This recipe for Crock-Pot Peach Pumpkin Butter is quick & easy to make with minimum ingredients.
Slow Cooker Peach Pumpkin Butter
Combine the flavors of summer (peaches) with the flavors of fall (pumpkin) and you have this tasty recipe that uses just 5 ingredient to make a fruit butter that is perfect for spreading on your morning toast, English muffin or bagel.
This is a great canning recipe to help you put up the bounty of your garden harvest so you can enjoy it all year long!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Peach Pumpkin Butter Recipe:
- 6 Quart, 6.5 Quart Or 7 Quart Slow Cooker
- Vegetable Peeler
- Cutting Board
- Measuring Cups And Spoons
- Wooden Spoon
- Canning Jars Or Freezer Containers
Frequently Asked Questions
In order to can this peach pumpkin butter in jars you will need to first use litmus paper or a PH meter to ensure that you fruit butter is at a PH for 5.4 or lower. Then you will need to use a pressure canner and can the jars of fruit butter at 10 pounds of pressure for 30 minutes. If you are new to pressure canning please read Basics of Pressure Canning Food from the Michigan State University Extension Office
– Smeared on toast
– Spread on a bagel with or without cream cheese
– On an English muffin
– With peanut butter as a sandwich
– Spooned into plain or vanilla yogurt
– Spread on pancakes, waffles or French toast
– Spooned over ice cream
– Stirred into muffin batter
Gluten Free | Low Calorie | Low Carb | Low Cholesterol | Low Fat | Low Sodium | Low Sugar | Vegan | Vegetarian
This recipe for Crock-Pot Peach Pumpkin Butter is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
You’re Going To Love These Pumpkin Recipes Too!
Crock-Pot Pumpkin Butter
Your home will smell amazing while this Slow Cooker Pumpkin Butter is cooking away with cinnamon, cloves and ginger. Spread on your morning toast, bagel, pancakes and more!
Crock-Pot Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate + Video
Celebrate autumn by sipping away on a mug of this thick and creamy Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate! Amazing hot cocoa spiked with pumpkin spice!
Crock-Pot Pumpkin Apple Harvest Snack Cake
Eat a slice of this healthy and easy to make Slow Cooker Pumpkin Apple Harvest Snack Cake for a snack, dessert or even breakfast. Delicious and moist!
Crock-Pot Pumpkin Crunch Custard
A fall inspired dessert this recipe for Slow Cooker Pumpkin Crunch Custard combines the flavors of pumpkin pie and a crisp or cobbler!
Crock-Pot Peach Pumpkin Butter Recipe
- 6 Large Fresh Peaches (Peeled, Pitted And Pureed In A Blender)
- 1 Cup Canned Pumpkin Puree (Or Homemade Pumpkin Puree)
- 2 Cups Granulated Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- Add all ingredients to a 6 quart or larger slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover the slow cooker with the lid slightly ajar or propped open with a wooden spoon and cook on LOW for 3 hours.
- Turn slow cooker to HIGH and continue cooking with the lid slightly ajar for an additional 30 minutes to 1 hour or until the mixture reaches the desired thickness.
- Ladle into a clean quart sized canning jar or freezer container.
- Allow to cool completely before storing in the refrigerator for up to 4 weeks or in the freezer for up to 1 year.
- To can use a pressure canner and process for 30 minutes at 10 pounds pressure.
Leave a Reply