Pair this amazing recipe for Crock-Pot Hearty Beef and Mushroom Soup with a nice crusty bread and a glass of red wine for a delicious dinner full of flavor!
Slow Cooker Hearty Beef and Mushroom Soup
This hearty soup really hits the spot on a chilly Fall or Winter day! Tender chunks of beef stew meat are simmered away in a tomato based broth along with mushrooms, carrots and the perfect seasonings.
Then you add some rice to the slow cooker and allow that to cook for about 20 to 30 minutes more for a soup that fills you up.
I like to serve bowls of this soup with slices of crusty bread so that I can sop up the yummy warm broth.
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Hearty Beef and Mushroom Soup Recipe:
- 6 Quart, 6.5 Quart Or 7 Quart Slow Cooker
- Can Opener
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Vegetable Peeler
- Cutting Board
- Dry Measuring Cups And Spoons
- Wooden Spoon
More Tasty Crockpot Soups To Try!
- Crock-Pot Creamy Chicken Mushroom Soup
- Slow Cooker Three Cheese Broccoli Soup
- Crock-Pot Pasta Fagoli Soup (Olive Garden Copycat Recipe)
- Slow Cooker Gouda Potato Soup
- Crock-Pot Broccoli and Cheese Soup
- Blue WW Plan – 7 Points
- Green WW Plan – 7 Points
- Purple WW Plan – 7 Points