With only 3 ingredients, this super easy Crock-Pot Chicken Queso Dip is super easy to make and will be a huge hit at your next game day party!
Slow Cooker Chicken Queso Dip
Are you looking for a quick and easy recipe that you can throw in your slow cooker for your next tailgating party or get-together?
Look no further than this SIMPLE and EASY cheesy chicken dip.
There are just three ingredients needed
- A pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans of Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies (mild, medium or hot…depending on your preference)
- 2 jars of white queso cheese dip (I used Tostitos brand)
You just throw the chicken and Rotel into your slow cooker. Let that cook away until the chicken is fully cooked. Shred the chicken meat then add the cheese dip. Stir it up and set out some tortilla chips (or cut up veggies if you are doing the low carb or even Keto diet thing.
And that is it. You have a super tasty dip that folks are going to love!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Chicken Queso Dip Recipe:
More Great Game Day Dips!
- Crock-Pot Warm Spinach Dip + Video
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Cheesy Bacon Dip
- Crock-Pot Queso Blanco Dip + Video
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Crock-Pot Jalapeño Popper Dip
- Blue WW Plan – 5 Points
- Green WW Plan – 6 Points
- Purple WW Plan – 5 Points