Super easy Crock-Pot Beef Fajitas that only involves a few ingredients in the slow cooker. Steak, seasoning, bell peppers & onions are the perfect flavors!
Crock-Pot Beef Fajitas
This recipe for beef fajitas is so easy to make in your slow cooker because you can just dump everything in the slow cooker, give it a quick stir and let it cook away while you go on about your day.
When it is time for dinner, just warm up some corn or flour tortillas and set out a few of your favorite toppings.
Some Fajita Topping Ideas You May Want To Try:
- Shredded Cheese (such as cheddar or Monterey Jack)
- Sour Cream
- Salsa or Pico de Gallo
- Sliced Jalapeno Peppers
- Sliced Black Olives
- Shredded Lettuce
- Beef Steak – Cut your steak into thin strips across the grain.
- Fajita Seasoning – I just used half of a packet of McCormick Brand fajita seasoning. You can also make your own very easily with this recipe.
- Yellow Onion – Dice a medium onion small.
- Ketchup – I prefer a low-sugar or no-sugar added ketchup for my family. But use whatever brand or type of ketchup you like. The ketchup coats the beef a little bit and helps prevent the beef from being too dry while it cooks.
- Green Bell Peppers – A couple of green bell peppers add flavor and color. Feel free to mix it up and use other colored bell peppers too. Red, yellow, orange…they all work great!
- Add all ingredients to a 5 quart or larger slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 – 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve beef fajita meat in flour or corn tortillas with your favorite toppings.
More Great Mexican Inspired Slow Cooker Recipes:
- Crock-Pot Taco Bake
- Slow Cooker Easy Salsa Chicken
- Crock-Pot Taco Junk
- Slow Cooker Black Bean, Chorizo and Butternut Squash Chili
- Crock-Pot Taco Chicken Bowls
4 SmartPoints (FreeStyle Plan) – Click here for MORE Weight Watchers Recipes