Super easy Crock-Pot Beef Fajitas that only involves a few ingredients in the slow cooker. Steak, seasoning, bell peppers & onions are the perfect flavors!
Slow Cooker Beef Fajitas
This recipe for beef fajitas is so easy to make in your slow cooker because you can just dump everything in the slow cooker, give it a quick stir and let it cook away while you go on about your day.
When it is time for dinner, just warm up some corn or flour tortillas and set out a few of your favorite toppings.
Some Fajita Topping Ideas You May Want To Try:
- Shredded Cheese (such as cheddar or Monterey Jack)
- Sour Cream
- Salsa or Pico de Gallo
- Sliced Jalapeno Peppers
- Sliced Black Olives
- Shredded Lettuce
This recipe for Crock-Pot Beef Fajitas is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Great Mexican Inspired Slow Cooker Recipes:
- Crock-Pot Taco Bake
- Slow Cooker Easy Salsa Chicken
- Crock-Pot Taco Junk
- Slow Cooker Black Bean, Chorizo and Butternut Squash Chili
- Crock-Pot Taco Chicken Bowls
Crock-Pot Beef Fajitas Recipe
- Add all ingredients to a 5 quart or larger slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 – 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve beef fajita meat in flour or corn tortillas with your favorite toppings.