This healthy Weight Watchers friendly recipe for Crock-Pot Beef and Sweet Potato Soup features tender chunks of sweet potatoes & beef in a hearty broth.
Slow Cooker Beef and Sweet Potato Soup
If you are looking for a healthy soup that is easy to make, look no further than this hearty soup filled with tender chunks of beef stew meat, sweet potatoes and other yummy vegetables. All swimming in a rich beefy broth.
This soup is great for dinner or lunch. Paired with a fresh garden salad and some crusty bread or rolls for sopping up the broth.
Perfection in a bowl!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Beef and Sweet Potato Soup Recipe:
- 5 Quart, 5.5 Quart, 6 Quart, 6.5 Quart Or 7 Quart Slow Cooker
- Measuring Spoons
- Large Skillet
- Wooden Spoon
- Cutting Board
- Liquid Measuring Cup
More Amazing Slow Cooker Soups!
- Crock-Pot Kale Soup
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Broccoli and Rice Soup
- Crock-Pot Sausage Cheese Tortellini Soup
- Slow Cooker Shredded Potato Soup
- Crock-Pot Cheese, Beer & Bratwurst Soup + Video
- Blue WW Plan – 7 Points
- Green WW Plan – 7 Points
- Purple WW Plan – 5 Points
|Soup Crock-Pot Recipes||American Slow Cooker Recipes|
|Beef Slow Cooker Recipes||Sweet Potato Crock-Pot Recipes|
|Healthy Crock-Pot Recipes||5 Quart Slow Cooker Recipes|