Serve these easy to make Crock-Pot Warm Pastrami Sandwiches for a light dinner or lunch. Just 3 ingredients are needed to make the pastrami meat. Serve on your favorite bread or rolls!
Slow Cooker Warm Pastrami Sandwiches
I grew up in Southern California and there is this fantastic little dive of a restaurant called The Hat in Upland CA that makes the most delicious pastrami sandwiches I have ever had.
Now I live 1,175 miles away in North Eastern Wyoming. But, I still crave a good warm pastrami sandwich from time to time. So, I make them myself and I use my slow cooker to heat up the meat in a beefy mustardy broth.
To eat, I slather a hoagie style roll (good on rye bread too) with more mustard, some cheese and I pile on the pastrami meat.
Then I take a little bit of that au jus from the crockpot and ladle it into a small bowl and I dip my sandwich in it and take a big satisfying bite!
Served with pickles and chips this makes a great lunch or a light dinner. It is perfect for busy days like lunch after church or for hot summer days when you don’t want to think about using the stove or oven to make dinner.
Give this recipe a try. I hope you love it as much as my family and I do!
Equipment Needed To Make Crock-Pot Warm Pastrami Sandwiches:
- 4 Quart, 4.5 Quart, 5 Quart, 5.5 Quart, 6 Quart, 6.5 Quart Or 7 Quart Slow Cooker
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoons
Frequently Asked Questions
This recipe is easily doubled. You shouldn’t need to increase the cooking time as long as everything gets warm.
This recipe for Crock-Pot Warm Pastrami Sandwiches, as written, is Keto diet friendly with 0.9g net carbs per serving. Of course, if you are following a Keto diet plan then you will need to avoid regular bread or rolls when serving this recipe. You can use Keto hamburger buns or other keto bread. Or you can make a yummy lettuce wrap with the meat and add still add cheese.
If you wish to make this recipe for Warm Pastrami Sandwiches gluten free read the labels on all ingredients (the pastrami meat and mustard in particular) to ensure they are gluten free. And then serve on gluten free rolls. We recommend Schar Gluten Free Sandwich Rolls.
Gluten Free | Keto | Low Calorie | Low Carb | Low Fat | Low Sugar
This recipe for Crock-Pot Warm Pastrami Sandwiches is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Crock-Pot Sandwich Recipe To Try!
Crock-Pot Meatball Sandwiches
If you need a recipe for a fun lunch, a party or get together or just dinner, this recipe for Slow Cooker Meatball Sandwiches is the ticket!
Crock-Pot BBQ Ham Sandwiches
With just a few simple ingredients and a few hours in the slow cooker you can have this EASY recipe for Slow Cooker BBQ Ham Sandwiches. Perfect for lunch or dinner any day of the week!
Crock-Pot Beef Sandwiches
A quick and easy recipe that puts a spin on your normal pot roast meal in a crock-pot. Slow Cooker Beef Sandwiches a recipe everyone will love.
Crock-Pot Sesame Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Asian Slaw
East meets west with this delicious recipe for Slow Cooker Sesame Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Asian Slaw. Easy to make and delicious!
- 4 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 4.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 5.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 7 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- Beef Crock-Pot Recipes
- Entrée Recipes
- Summer Recipes
- Ultimate Collection Of Crock-Pot Game Day Recipes
Crock-Pot Warm Pastrami Sandwiches Recipe
- 2 Pounds Pastrami Deli Meat (sliced but not shaved)
- 16 Ounces Low Sodium Beef Broth (canned or homemade)
- 1 Tablespoon Grainy Mustard (such as Grey Poupon brand)
- Add the sliced pastrami, beef broth and tablespoon of grainy mustard to 4 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 to 4 hours.
- Don’t cook longer than 4 hours or your pastrami will get tough…remember this meat is already fully cooked)
- Make sandwiches from pastrami, cheese and bread adding more mustard or whatever condiments you like on your sandwich.
Raymond Toledo says
I like to slow cook different meats
Crock-Pot Ladies says
Me too Raymond!