This recipe for Crock-Pot Roasted Turkey Breast is a easy way to prepare a whole turkey breast. With a great lemon flavor this is one of our favorites!
Slow Cooker Roasted Turkey Breast
This recipe for turkey breast cooked in the slow cooker comes straight from Crock-Pot Ladies reader Marychris Knittel.
With only 4 ingredients (turkey breast, butter, lemon juice and lemon pepper) this turkey comes out nice and juicy with a fantastic lemon flavor. This is a great recipe for serving just a handful of people at your Thanksgiving or Christmas meal or anytime you just want a great recipe for cooking a turkey breast in your slow cooker!
For best results use a bone-in and skin on turkey breast (skip the boneless skinless) as the bone and the skin helps keep the turkey breast meat moist and juicy as white meat poultry can have a tendency to dry out when cooked slow and low in the slow cooker. All of the ingredients in this recipe are designed to help keep the turkey breast moist and full of flavor!
If you want to add additional flavor profiles to your turkey breast feel free to add other spices in addition to the lemon pepper. For instance garlic powder, dried thyme, sage and rosemary all go great with turkey breast meat.
More Amazing Thanksgiving Slow Cooker Recipes To Try!
- 35 Crock-Pot Christmas Recipes
- 5 Ingredients Or Less Crock-Pot Recipes
- 10 Ingredients Or Less Crock-Pot Recipes
- 4 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 4.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 5.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- Christmas Crock-Pot Recipes
- Crock-Pot Entrée Recipes
- Fall Crock-Pot Recipes
- Thanksgiving Crock-Pot Recipes
- Winter Crock-Pot Express Recipes
Crock-Pot Roasted Turkey Breast Recipe
- Rinse the turkey breast and pat dry with paper toweling.1 Whole Bone-In Turkey Breast
- Season it on all sides with lemon pepper, and place it skin-side up in a 4 to 6 quart slow cooker1 Teaspoon Lemon Pepper
- Add the stick of butter (no need to cut it up) and the lemon juice or wine.½ Cup Unsalted Butter –¼ Cup Lemon Juice
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours or until the internal temperature reads 165°F (74°C) on an instant read thermometer.
- Remove the turkey from the crock, and let rest for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing