Mix up this quick & easy dessert recipe for Crock-Pot Pineapple Angel Food Cake in no time flat. With just 2 ingredients it couldn’t get any easier to make and the flavor is amazing. Serve with vanilla ice cream if desired!
Slow Cooker Pineapple Angel Food Cake
With only 2 ingredients (a box of angel food cake mix and canned pineapple) this tropical dessert could not be any easier to make and bake in your slow cooker.
This won’t come out like a traditional light and airy angel food cake but more of a angel food cake/pudding combination. The biggest trick for making this slow cooker dessert is to not cook it any longer than the recipe specifies. The cake is done when it is puffy but still a little wet.
You can serve this cake warm straight out of the slow cooker or allow it to cool to room temperature. I personally like to serve with a scoop of coconut ice cream for a pina-colada flavor combination. You could even add some shredded coconut to the batter (about 3/4 cup should do) to bring even more tropical flavor to this yummy sweet treat!
This recipe for Crock-Pot Pineapple Angel Food Cake is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Amazing Slow Cooker Desserts!
- 3.5 Quart Casserole Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 7 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Kid Friendly Crock-Pot Recipes
- Spring Recipes
- Summer Recipes
Crock-Pot Pineapple Angle Food Cake Recipe
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the dry angel food cake mix and pineapple (including the juice) until all of the cake mix has been moistened.
- Add batter to a buttered 3.5 quart casserole OR 6 quart or larger oval slow cooker.
- Place a layer of paper towels or a clean kitchen towel between the lid and the stoneware crock to prevent condensation from dripping on cake while it cooks.
- Cook on HIGH for 2 hours. Cake should be fluffy yet still moist.
- Serve plain or topped with ice cream.