Feed a crowd these super tasting Italian flavored ground beef Crock-Pot Hot Stromboli Sandwiches! Great for a game day party!
Slow Cooker Hot Stromboli Sandwiches
I love making the filling for Stromboli sandwiches in my slow cooker and serving the meat straight from the crock with a bowl of shredded mozzarella cheese and sliced bread. This makes a great buffet style dinner or lunch that is always a crowd pleaser for everyone of all ages.
I grab some baguettes of Italian or French bread from the grocery store, slice the bread up and place it in a bread basket (if you are on a gluten-free diet or serving to guests who are there are gluten-free bread options out there). Then, everyone can make their own sandwiches.
The ground beef meat mixture ends up being an Italian style sloppy joe meat of which you can serve on hamburger buns or rolls too… just like sloppy joes!
This recipe for Crock-Pot Hot Stromboli Sandwiches is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Fantastic Italian Slow Cooker Recipes!
- 4 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 4.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 5.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 7 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- Beef Crock-Pot Recipes
- Crock-Pot Hamburger/Ground Beef Recipes
- Entrée Recipes
- Summer Recipes
- Ultimate Collection Of Crock-Pot Game Day Recipes
Crock-Pot Hot Stromboli Sandwiches Recipe
- In a large skillet on the stove-top, cook the ground beef and onions together, crumbling the ground beef with a wooden spoon. Drain off any excess cooking fat (if there is any) and add to a 4 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Add the remaining ingredients (ketchup, vegetable juice, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, oregano and Italian seasoning) to the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 1 to 2 hours or until everything is hot and bubbling.
- Serve hot Stromboli mixture on sliced Italian or French bread (*see note if on a gluten-free diet) with shredded or sliced mozzarella cheese on top.