This recipe for Crock-Pot Hot Onion Dip has just 4 ingredients and is perfect for serving at your next party. We love this dip served with buttery crackers but feel free to set out some chips or even cut up veggies! Your party guests are going to ask you for the recipe for this delicious dip!
Slow Cooker Hot Onion Dip
Onion lovers unite when you dip on into this warm onion dip. Made with only 4 ingredients your party guests are going to LOVE this creamy onion dip.
In this recipe I strongly suggest using a good sweet onion so that your dip has a lot of flavor but does not pack that wallop of a onion punch. Something like a Vidalia onion or a Walla Walla onion will work great in this recipe.
The rest of the ingredients are just cream cheese, mayonnaise and shredded Parmesan cheese. Use the best quality ingredients (including real Parmesan) if you can for the best results.
Once you have your onions chopped and your cream cheese cubed just throw everything in a small 2.5 to 3 quart casserole (like this 2.5 quart mini casserole Crock-Pot which is perfect for all sorts of yummy warm dips) and let it cook for about an hour and a half to two hours. Giving everything a quick stir about every 30 minutes or so to make sure the cheeses are melting.
Once the dip is hot and bubbly you are ready to serve. Flip your slow cooker to the WARM setting and set out some crackers, chips or cut up fresh veggies like carrot sticks, celery sticks, bell peppers and jicama and let your party guests dig in!
You’re Going To Love These Crockpot Dips Too!
- Crock-Pot Amy’s World Famous Pepperoni Dip
- Slow Cooker Jalapeño Popper Dip
- Crock-Pot Warm Spinach Dip + Video
- Slow Cooker Queso Blanco Dip + Video
- Crock-Pot Cream Cheese Taco Dip + Video
Crock-Pot Hot Onion Dip Recipe
- Add all ingredients to a small 2.5 to 3 quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 1.5 to 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes until the cream cheese is melted and the onions are cooked.
- Serve and enjoy with crackers, chips or cut up vegetables.