Your family will love this easy recipe for Crock-Pot Swedish Meatballs. Serve the slow cooker meatballs over cooked egg noodles for dinner or alone as a delicious appetizer!
Slow Cooker Swedish Meatballs
Nothing says comfort food more to me than some yummy Swedish meatballs. Served over cooked egg noodles they make a great dinner that the whole family will love.
Or if you are throwing a party set out some cocktail toothpicks and let guests serve themselves straight from the crockpot these tasty meatballs as a appetizer.
This Swedish meatball recipe is super easy to make and the results are just FANTASTIC!
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as my family and I do!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Swedish Meatballs Recipe:
Frequently Asked Questions
I used beef frozen meatballs, but you can use any type of pre-cooked frozen meatballs in this recipe. You can even use homemade frozen meatballs as long as they are already cooked before frozen.
We have tested this recipe several times and in our testing we tried cooking the noodles in the slow cooker and the results were not ideal. The noodles absorbed too much liquid or they were over cooked and mushy. For this recipe we do recommend cooking the egg noodles on the stove-top according to the directions on the package. If you want to mix the noodles into the sauce and meatballs, cook the noodles, drain them and then you can dump them into the slow cooker and toss into the sauce.
We have not tested this recipe on the LOW setting, however if you want to cook the meatballs longer we estimate the cooking time to be about 6 to 7 hours on LOW.
More Super Tasty Slow Cooker Meatball Recipes!
- 35 Crock-Pot Christmas Recipes
- 4 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 4.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 5.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- Appetizer Recipes
- Beef Crock-Pot Recipes
- Christmas Recipes
- Entrée Recipes
- Mouthwatering Crock-Pot Meatball Recipes
- Thanksgiving Recipe
Crock-Pot Swedish Meatballs Recipe
- In a bowl, mix the mushroom soup and beef broth.
- Add remaining seasonings, and mix well.
- Add meatballs to a 4 to 6 quart slow cooker and cover with liquid mixture.
- Cook on HIGH for 3.5 hours.
- Add in 1 cup sour cream and mix well.
- Cook an additional 30 minutes on HIGH.