Whenever the banana’s get brown and no one wants to eat them, I turn them into banana bread. This is more of a dessert bread and isn’t light and fluffy. But it is good.
1/2 Cup Butter (softened stick, or melted in microwave)
1 Cup Sugar
2 Cup Flour
1 Teasponn Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
3 Medium Bananas Mashed
Additional ingredients if you choose:
1 Cup Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- In a bowl, combine butter, eggs and sugar. Mix well.
- Add in baking powder, baking soda, salt and 1 cup flour. Mix well.
- Add in last cup of flour. Mixture should be thick.
- Mash Bananas well and then add to mixture. Mix well.
- If you chose to add in the extra ingredients, do so now.
- Butter small crock dish and pour mixture in.
- Cook in 6 quart crock pot for 4 hours on low. Top should be slightly brown. Bread will bounce back to the touch.
If you enjoyed this post please share it!