1 Pound Ground Beef
1 Large Onion, diced
3/4 Cup Salsa
1 Can Diced Tomatoes
1 Package Taco Seasoning
1 Cup Shredded Cheese
2 1/4 Cups Bisquick Mix
2/3 Cups Milk
- In a skillet, brown ground beef and onions.
- Transfer this to a crock-pot.
- Add taco seasoning, salsa and diced tomatoes. Stir well.
- Cook on low for 5 hours.
- Mix bisquick and milk together in a small bowl.
- Add shredded cheese to top of mixture in crock-pot and then add bisquick mixture on top of that.
- Cook for an additional 30 minutes to 45 minutes or until bisquick has form.
I call this Upside Down Taco Pie as the bisquick is on top and not the bottom!