The original recipe did not call for sausage. But I think the sausage complete the meal and gave a little added extra flavor to it. Serve with a side of garlic bread and you have a meal.
Crock-Pot Tomato & Spinach Pasta
1 Pound Ground Chuck
1 Pound Pork Sausage
1 Medium Onion, chopped
1 Clove Garlic, minced
2 14oz Cans of Diced Tomatoes
1 Tsp. Italian Seasoning
1/4 Tsp Salt
10 oz. Frozen Spinach, thawed
16 oz. Rotini Pasta, cooked
2 Cups Mozzarella, shredded
- In a skillet, cook ground chuck, pork sausage, onion and garlic until meat is cooked.
- Drain meat and add to crock-pot.
- Add in 2 Cans Diced Tomatoes, Italian Seasoning and Salt
- Cook on low for 3 hours.
- 30 minutes prior to serving, add in spinach, cooked pasta and mozzarella cheese.
- Switch to high, and cook for 30 minutes.
If you enjoyed this post please share it!