There are only two ingredients in this recipe for Orange Soda Ham from reader Kim Johnson, but man it sounds really great!
Thanks Kim for sending this on over to us!
Crock-Pot Orange Soda Ham
Bone-In Ham; Small Enough To Fit In Your Crock Pot With Lid On
2 Liter Bottle Of Orange Soda , Any Brand
- Place bone-in ham in crock pot.
- Cover with orange soda, I use diet, but don’t know that it matters.
- Place lid on and cook on low for the day while you’re at work (or sleeping).
- Check the inside temperature with a thermometer, pork should be 165-170 degrees.
- Drain soda off and allow ham to set for 15 minutes on a platter.
- Meat will fall off the bone (which can later be used for soup) and taste great!