There are only two ingredients in this recipe for Orange Soda Ham from reader Kim Johnson
, but man it sounds really great!
Thanks Kim for sending this on over to us!
Crock-Pot Orange Soda Ham
Bone-In Ham; Small Enough To Fit In Your Crock Pot With Lid On
2 Liter Bottle Of Orange Soda , Any Brand
- Place bone-in ham in crock pot.
- Cover with orange soda, I use diet, but don’t know that it matters.
- Place lid on and cook on low for the day while you’re at work (or sleeping).
- Check the inside temperature with a thermometer, pork should be 165-170 degrees.
- Drain soda off and allow ham to set for 15 minutes on a platter.
- Meat will fall off the bone (which can later be used for soup) and taste great!