|Crock-Pot Homemade Chicken Broth||
Recipe Type: Soups
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 5 hours
Total time: 5 hours 10 mins
- 6 cups water
- remanents of Crock-Pot Whole Chicken
- Cook Crock-Pot Whole Chicken (see recipe)
- Peel chicken from bones, and put bones back in the crock-pot.
- Add 6 cups water to crock-pot.
- Put lid on and cook on high for 5 hours.
- Strain broth of bones and larger chicken pieces and place remaining broth in plastic containers.
- Free broth until needed.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe