This is a really easy chicken recipe you can make with any kind of stuffing mix you like, or make your own. I used Pepperidge Farms Herb Seasoned Stuffing Mix and added green olives with pimento to the stuffing to give it a little pizazz. Add a salad or a side veggie and it’s time for dinner. How about these Crock-Pot Green Beans with Bacon
? Bet those would taste good with this!
Oh and don’t miss our Rafflecopter Giveaway ending tomorrow for a 18 piece Lock & Lock Container Set in honor of National Crock-Pot Day, a totally made up holiday!
Crock-Pot Easy Stuffed Chicken Breasts
3 Boneless, Skinless Breasts Cut In Half
16 Ounce Package of Stuffing Mix
1/2 Jar Sliced Green Olives With Pimento
1/4 Cup Chicken Broth (Or Water)
1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Cut a slit into the side of each chicken breast half, forming a pocket or flatten breast to roll around stuffing.
- Prepare stuffing mix on top of stove as per package instructions.
- Stir in olives.
- Stuff each chicken breast piece with a few tablespoons of the stuffing, being careful not to overstuff.
- Or place a few tablespoons of stuffing in the middle of the flattened breast and roll chicken.
- Place in bottom of the crock-pot, open side up.
- Add broth and aprinkle with pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 1/2 – 5 hours.
- You can either the leftover stuffing to the crock-pot and cook it with the chicken or cook in a covered casserole dish/pan for about 35 minutes as per package instructions.