A great easy recipe using few ingredients. Toss it in and forget about it. My husband enjoyed this over mashed potatoes.
Crock-Pot Easy Chicken n Gravy
1 pound to 1.5 pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
2 Packages Dry Chicken Gravy Mix (powder)
1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
2 Cups Water
- Mix together Dry chicken gravy mix, Cream of Chicken Soup and water.
- Add Chicken Breasts to crock-pot.
- Pour Gravy/Soup liquid over chicken breasts.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours.
- Shred chicken with a fork.
- Serve over noodles or mashed potatoes