Serve this family favorite recipe for Crock-Pot Easy Chicken & Gravy over mashed potatoes or egg noodles and they will be coming back for more!
Slow Cooker Easy Chicken & Gravy
This easy recipe uses only 4 simple ingredients and is comfort food at it’s best. Simple and tasty we really enjoy serving the shredded chicken with gravy over mashed potatoes, egg noodles or rice.
The recipe as is, is simple and basic, but feel free to jazz it up a little bit by adding some frozen vegetables (peas and carrots for example) and some herbs and spices (poultry seasoning, thyme, garlic powder, sage, rosemary, etc.).
My husband prefers it plain though, just the way it is. So that is how I make it. Just 3 ingredients (plus water) tossed in my slow cooker, let it cook, shred the chicken meat and serve it up.
Easy perfect dinner for any night of the week!
This recipe for Crock-Pot Easy Chicken & Gravy is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Check Out These Fantastic Slow Cooker Recipes Too!
Crock-Pot Easy Chicken & Gravy Recipe
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of a 4 quart or larger slow cooker.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the water, cream of chicken soup and gravy packets and pour mixture over chicken in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours or until chicken is cooked through and tender.
- Shred chicken meat with two forks right in the slow cooker.
- Serve shredded chicken and gravy as is or spoon over cooked noodles or mashed potatoes.