Are you looking for a recipe that is both easy and perfect for company? Well look no further than this delicious recipe for Crock-Pot Cranberry & Orange Pork Roast. With just 5 simple ingredients this recipe could not be any easier. And the flavor is amazing with the slight sweet and tang from the cranberries combined with some savory onion and sage and just a hint of orange. Oh my heavens this is GOOD!
We served our roast with a side of mashed potatoes, glazed carrots and it was awesome! I urge you to give this recipe a try!
Crock-Pot Cranberry & Orange Glazed Pork Roast
This fantastic slow cooker recipe only uses 5 simple ingredients and is a snap to whip up for dinner. A lovely recipe that is not only easy but is fancy enough to serve for company!
1 (3-4 Lb.) Boneless Rolled Pork Roast
1 (14 Oz.) Can Whole Cranberry Sauce
2 Teaspoons Dried Minced Onion
1 Teaspoon Ground Sage
- Rinse pork roast under cold water in sink and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place pork roast in the bottom of a 6-7 quart oval crock-pot.
- In a small bowl combine the cranberry sauce, the zest and juice from the orange, minced dried onion and sage.
- Mix well and pour sauce over pork roast in the crock-pot.
- Cover and cook for 6-8 hours on LOW or 3-4 hours on HIGH until cooked through and tender.
- Remove pork roast from crock-pot and let sit for 5-10 minutes before slicing to allow the juices to redistribute throughout the meat.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!