Crock-Pot Chocolate Chip Pan Cookies
1 Cup Unsalted Butter, set out to room temperature
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup White Sugar
1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
2 Cups All Purpose White Flour
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- In a bowl, mix eggs, butter, sugar and vanilla.
- Add in remaining ingredients (except the chocolate chips) and mix well.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Line foil on the bottom of the crock-pot to form a “bowl”
- Spray cooking oil onto the foil.
- Add in mix and spread evenly.
- Cook on HIGH for 2 hours to 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and cookies from the crock-pot and let cool.
- Slowly remove the foil and cut into pieces.
The cooking time will depend on how “thick” you make these. I like mine thick and to cut them like Pie! Eat them plain, with ice cream or a little cool whip!
If you enjoyed this post please share it!