If you are looking for a yummy fall-inspired dip to take to your next get together then you MUST try this Crock-Pot Apple Pie Caramel Dip it is to.die.for!
With just 4 simple ingredients you can whip up this recipe in no time flat. Full of classic fall flavors it tastes like an apple pie with caramel drizzled all over it. While this recipe is not sugar-free it is fat-free and that counts for something right?
Crock-Pot Apple Pie Caramel Dip
This super easy recipe for Crock-Pot Caramel Apple Pie Dip is a crowd pleaser and with only 4 ingredients it is quick to throw together.
5 Granny Smith Apples
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1 Teaspoon Allspice
1 (14 Oz.) Container Fat-Free Caramel Dip
- Peel, core and dice apples and place in the bottom of a small 3 quart crock-pot.
- Sprinkle apples with cinnamon and allspice and stir to combine.
- Pour fat-free caramel dip over apple and stir everything together.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- Serve with apple slices, cinnamon chips (I used Stacy’s Cinnamon Pita Chips), graham crackers or whatever your heart desires.
Serve with sliced apples, cinnamon chips, graham crackers or whatever your heart desires to dip into this yummy dip!