Your family will enjoy this warm, moist and delicious recipe for Crock-Pot Turkey Pot Pie any day of the week! Turkey, veggies, potatoes, & a crusty top!
Slow Cooker Turkey Pot Pie
This recipe for Turkey Pot Pie is a hearty and filling recipe that really just hits the spot. The pot pie filling is made in the slow cooker using either leftover turkey OR ground turkey that you cook and crumble on the stove-top. Veggies such as potatoes, carrots, peas and corn are combined in a flavorful sauce.
Once your filling is cooked in the slow cooker you simply spoon the mixture into a pie plate or casserole dish and cover the top with a refrigerated pie crust and bake it until crispy in the oven.
After Thanksgiving or Christmas when we have a plethora of leftover turkey to use up is usually when I make this delicious pot pie recipe. However, I usually have ground turkey stashed away in the freezer too so this is a great recipe to use that up.
My family really enjoys this recipe, I hope yours does too!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Turkey Pot Pie Recipe:
- 5 Quart Slow Cooker (Or Larger)
- Cutting Board
- Can Opener
- Measuring Cups And Spoons
- Pie Plate OR Small Casserole Dish
More Great Slow Cooker Turkey Recipes To Try!
- Crock-Pot Roasted Turkey Breast
- Slow Cooker Turkey Bolognese Sauce
- Crock-Pot Turkey Sloppy Joes
- Slow Cooker Hot Leftover Turkey Sandwiches
- Crock-Pot Turkey Roast with Rice
- Blue WW Plan – 8 Points
- Purple WW Plan – 7 Points