A fall inspired dessert this recipe for Crock-Pot Pumpkin Crunch Custard combines the flavors of pumpkin pie and a crisp or cobbler!
Crock-Pot Pumpkin Crunch Custard
If you like pumpkin pie and crisps/cobblers you will love this recipe I created over the weekend for Pumpkin Crunch Custard. I found that this tastes best at room temp and not warm right out of the crock-pot. But my 14-year-old daughter loved it right warm right out of the crock-pot better. You decide!
More Amazing Slow Cooker Recipes To Try!
- Crock-Pot Sausage and Sage Stuffing
- Slow Cooker Mulled Red Wine With Brandy
- Crock-Pot Butternut Squash Soup
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Casserole
- Crock-Pot Rocky Road Candy