With just three ingredients this recipe for Crock-Pot Peach Dump Cake is so easy to toss together for a sweet yummy dessert in no time flat.
Crock-Pot Peach Dump Cake
Dump cakes in the slow cooker are an easy and fast way to make a great dessert in no time. With the Crock-Pot Peach Dump Cake, you can use fresh peaches and a little sugar water, and you can add in an extra can of peaches if you like it with more fruit. Sprinkle a little cinnamon on top of the peaches for a little added flavor. I chose to serve with whip cream, but this is also yummy with vanilla ice cream.
- Butter – You will need 1 can of canned peaches that is about 14.5 ounces. Most cans are in the 14 to 15 ounce range, so if your can of peaches is a little bigger than 14.5 ounces don’t worry about it! Whenever I buy canned fruit I almost always buy the cans that are packed in water with no added sugar. So that is what I used in this recipe. Using canned peaches that have been canned in juice or syrup will make for a much sweeter dump cake.
- Butter – 1 box of yellow cake mix is used in this recipe. I used a box of Betty Crocker Super Moist Yellow Cake mix but use whatever brand you like. You can also use other types of cake mix such as box of white cake mix or even a spice cake mix!
- Butter – You will need a whole cup of butter (2 sticks). I used unsalted butter because that is what I prefer. This recipe will work with stick margarine as well just be sure to use a margarine that is good for baking and comes in stick form as the varieties that come in tubs often have a lot of added water. Butter really is the better option though and will yield the best results.
- Grab a 5 quart or 6 quart slow cooker OR a 3.5 quart casserole slow cooker and dump the can of peaches in the bottom with the liquid from the can.
- Sprinkle the dry cake mix as evenly over the top of the peaches.
- Melt the butter and pour the melted butter evenly over the dry cake mix. You WILL have spots of dry cake mix. This is perfectly OK.
- Cover the slow cooker with the lid and cook on HIGH for 2 hours.
- The peach dump cake will be done when the liquid from the peaches bubbles slightly around the edges and the cake part is not doughy. However, this will not come out with a cake-like texture, instead it will be more like a peach crisp/crumble that you spoon out of the slow cooker and into bowls.
- Dump cake can be served warm or cooled and tastes great with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or sweetened whipped cream.
More slow cooker dump cake recipes!
- Crock-Pot Chocolate Cherry Cola Dump Cake + Video
- Slow Cooker Cherry Dump Cake
- Crock-Pot Apple Dump Cake
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Dump Cake
- Crock-Pot Pineapple Dump Cake
|Dessert Crock-Pot Recipes||Dump Cake Slow Cooker Recipes|
|American Slow Cooker Recipes||Easy Crock-Pot Recipes|
|3 Ingredients Or Less Crock-Pot Recipes||3.5 Quart Casserole Slow Cooker Recipes|
Products Used In This Crock-Pot Peach Dump Cake Recipe: