This easy recipe for Crock-Pot Mashed Potatoes offers up creamy Italian seasoned mashed potatoes. The perfect side dish for any meal!
Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
If you have ever had one of those times, where you needed to use up pounds of potatoes, this is the recipe for you!
I had forgotten that I already had a pound bag of potatoes and bought another..and well I certainly didn’t need 10 pounds sitting around, so, I whipped up a big batch of mashed potatoes.
Luckily, the entire family loves them!
Always a big hit!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Mashed Potatoes Recipe:
- 6 Quart, 6.5 Quart Or 7 Quart Slow Cooker
- Potato Peeler
- Cutting Board
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Slotted Spoon
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Cups And Spoons
- Cheese Grater
- Potato Masher
- Wooden Spoon
More Yummy Crockpot Side Dishes!
- Crock-Pot Macaroni and Cheese
- Slow Cooker Creamy Corn
- Crock-Pot Cuban Black Beans
- Slow Cooker White Cheesy Noodles
- Crock-Pot Keto Pepper Jack Cauliflower